– Summer is coming soon! – you think.
There is clean air, green grass, a lake or river to swim in.
What else does a person need to be happy?
Or maybe you have sunny weather all year round?
And there is a desire, only one single wish to get lost for the weekend, for a month.
Or there are two of you and no one else is needed in the whole world.
Or maybe you have a suburban land and you prefer to spend time in nature with friends?
Did you recognize yourself?
Let’s dream what you (yes and one more time yes — exactly YOU) would like most in that situation — COMFORT.
I will repeat it again and even write with capital letters — COMFORT.
If you want to start the morning cheerful and fresh – there is a small but comfortable bathroom.
If you want to make breakfast and drink some scalding coffee – there is a small but functional work surface, and there is all the most necessary kitchenware, there is a place for you to put it all and where you can sit.
If it is bad weather outside – rain or cold wind – there is a wonderfully soft and roomy sofa.
Is it time to go to bed? Please? you are welcome, a bed and a comfy blanket are waiting for you.
And all these above-mentioned items can be settled down in an area of 500 sq ft.
An area of the typical size tiny house is seldom exceeding 500 square feet (46 m2).
A “tiny house” typically ranges from 100 to 400 square feet, less than a sixth of the size of an average house.
So let’s discuss — what are the best and worst things about living in tiny houses?
Here are 15 ADVANTAGES of tiny houses:
- Housekeeping — Easy to clean.
- Life is so simple.
- Easy to renovate.
- Nothing to fear of. Burglar is not gonna hide in your house
- Decorating your house during function or special occasions is easier.
- Family bonding – Eating together, sleeping together, talking, having fun, fighting, every activity in a small closed space.
- The maintenance cost is low. Less quantity in a small room, so fewer things to get damaged
- Low Utility costs. One fan, one light, one TV, etc. So low-cost life.
- Accessibility – Things are not scattered in a small space like a large house. So it’s easier to access things.
- Maintenance of raspberries bypass houses is much cheaper than huge houses.
- Tiny houses with reasonable planning and design can accommodate everything you need and make your life fantastically beautiful.
- Small houses can be a great weekend getaway.
- The house can be used as additional housing.
- Fewer resources (building materials) are required. And this means saving money on construction and maintenance, as well as respecting the resources of the planet.
There are also some disadvantages you want not to live in the tiny houses:
- More limitations.
- Lack of privacy — You can’t turn on the TV or switch on the lights late at night because your significant other might wake up.
- Entertaining your guest is a huge challenge. When guests arrive for a sleepover, it’s tough to organize the space for them.
- Claustrophobia — Sometimes you feel you’re stuck inside a small room without a small space to stretch yourself.
- Sometimes it gets really hot in summer.
- Not enough storage space to keep your things.
- Especially nowhere to hide when relatives visit our home.
Conclusion: perhaps small houses are good as a place where you can spend the weekend, take out your children for the summer. Do not consider such a place as a permanent place of residence or a replacement for it — and you’ll be in love with TINY HOUSE!